Sunday, June 3, 2012
Saturday, June 2, 2012
- Nobody is perfect but when we fall in love, we can easily forget that. A person may seem like an angel until you get to know one another better. Just remember that everyone has faults.
- Don't just assume the roles of a relationship. The guy doesn't always have to take out the trash and fix the car and the woman doesn't always have to wash the dishes and cook dinner. If these are the things they want to do, that's great but never go into a relationship assuming what the other person's "title" needs to be
- A healthy relationship is not managed by one person, it is a team effort. When it comes to planning for the future and making decisions like job opportunities, spending money or relocating, it's important to discuss it together.
- It's always worth it to just say sorry. By owning up to mistakes, you show your love and dedication to your partner. Believe us, they will probably find a way to show you how much they appreciate it!
- The key to a healthy relationship is quality time. Everyone has a busy schedule so sometimes you have work hard to make the time for each other but it's worth it.
- At the end of the day, a relationship is nothing without support for one another. Comfort your partner, make their life easier. Encourage them to chase their dreams. Root for them and make sure they support you too.
- Every couple has conflict, it is just part of life when bringing two people together. They will not always see eye-to-eye. It's important to know how to deal with conflicts when they come up and have a mature way of dealing with things.
- Trust is the most important thing in a healthy relationship. If your partner can't trust you, how can you expect the relationship to grow?